Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Little Brothers Wedding

My little brother, Matt, got married on November 14. Here is my family picture with everyone:
back row: Amber, Orson, Scott, Hunter (1), Laura (mom) Lydia (3), Matt, Sarah, Mercedes, Kent (dad), Doris (g'ma), Robyn, Marie (2), Greg, Gregg, Megan (1 1/2 months), Chrissy
front row: Emily (5), Madi (7), Nicole (6), Brooke (3), Jaden (4).
Jaden followed me around the whole time holding my hand. I asked if he was my buddy today. He said, "No, forever. You're buddy forever." Kids say the darndest things :)

4 comments:

Englishfam said...

I seriously can't believe that little Matt is married. Okay so he isn't so "little" anymore, but still...time flies.

Johnson Family said...

Wow, isn't Matt like 12 years old? That's how I remember him anyway... =) Tell him congrats!
-Susan

Natalie Que said...

Hey! So great that you have a blog. I can't believe that little rugrat who used to run around your house and drive us crazy {not really} is married! Congrats to the happy couple. And congrats on your Halloween costume prize too!

BYU Lewis said...

Fun times! When are you going to update again?